The price for your accommodation includes the Mobilcard Südtirol for free use of all regional public transport! If you’re interested in culture, you might prefer to buy the MuseumMobilCard, which not only offers free transport but also free entry to over 90 museums and collections. Cycling enthusiasts use the BikeCard to combine bike and train.
Included in the Mobilcard network are:
• Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles – San Candido/Versciaco)
• All urban and extra-urban bus services
• The cable cars to Renon, San Genesio, Colle, Verano, Meltina e Maranza
• The narrow-track railway on the Renon mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola mountain
• The PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair.