deit
Navigation

Völser Heubad

1901
Anton Kompatscher wrote a letter to the city authority of Innsbruck where he applied for permission to open a hay bath station. He received the medical-scientific basics and financial support from the widely known and highly appreciated doctor Josef Clara from Völs
1903 
The city authorities issue the licence for opening a restaurant with guests beds, and the realisation of a hay bath station, which was very modern and advanced for those times
1926 
Realisation of the first guest beds and the dining room
1955 
Renovation of the dining room
1962 
Reconstruction of the main building: a shower and balcony is added to the rooms
 Alois and Maria Kompatscher run the business
1973 
Demolition of the stables and construction of the Dependance with comfort rooms, spacious bathing area, sauna and underground car park
1985 Hubert and Maria Kompatscher tun the business
1991 
Reconstruction of the 2nd floor in the main building and realisation of comfortable guest rooms
1993-2003 
Reconstruction of the bathing and sauna area, and construction of the indoor pool with sun terrace. The outdoor pool is re-designed too
2005-2006 
Standard rooms, bar and restaurant are modernised
2008 
Construction of the hotel hall and connection of the main building with the Dependance
2011
Re-construction of the main building with new Deluxe rooms
2015Re-construction of the sauna and spa area